2011年10月19日星期三

没有免费的

发帖者 taurus 时间: 星期三, 十月 19, 2011
反应: 



One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.
一天 下午,有一個富有的律師在途中,看見兩個人在路邊吃草。

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
他覺 得有點困擾,就吩咐! 司機停車。接著他下車查探。!

He asked one man 'Why are you eating grass?'
他問 其中一人,“為何你們在吃草?”

'We don't have any money for food,' the poor man replied 'We have to eat grass.! '
那人 答,“我們沒有錢買食物,所以我們要吃草。”

'Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you', the lawyer said.
“那 麼,你可以來我家,我給你吃的。”律師說。

'But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree'.
“可 是我還有妻子及兩個孩子,他們都在那邊的樹下。”

'Bring them along,' the la! wyer replied.
“帶 他們一起來吧。”律師說道。

Turning to the other poor man he stated,'You come with us also.'
他轉 ! 向另一個人說,“你也一起來吧。”

The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, 'But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!'
那人 說,“可是我也有妻子及六個孩子啊。”

'Bring them all, as well,' the lawyer answered.
“把 他們也一起帶上。”律師答。

They all entered the car, which ! was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.
雖然 那是一部大房車,他們也費了九牛二虎之力,全部人才能上車。

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.'
途 中,其中一人說,“先生,你真是一個大好人,謝謝你把我們全部人帶來。! ”

The lawyer replied, 'Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost 1 metre high!'
律師 回答,“我感到很榮幸。你們肯定喜歡我的地方,那裡的草足足有 一米 高。

Lesson : Don't trust kind lawyers. (Also, don't send this to your good friend who is also a lawyer)!!
這個 教訓我們:不要相信仁慈的律師。也不要將此電郵轉寄給你的律師朋友。

0 评论:

 

陶乐之轩 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device